Are you are an expert, master level, or qualified Motorcycle Service Technician looking for:
- The best People, the coolest Culture, the most iconic Brand!
- Excellent benefits and performance driven culture
- A high energy, team oriented, fun Harley-Davidson environment.
- Opportunity to attend training at HDU and work with strong trainers to improve your skills.
- Dealer of the Year for 4 consecutive years.
If you are passionate about motorcycles and the people who ride them, Rocky's Harley-Davidson has a place for you on our award winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately perform full and complete diagnosis and repair on units in for service
- Build estimates for repair of accident damaged motorcycles using a high level of accuracy
- Provide clear written records of all repairs performed and maintain time card of all duties undertaken
- Must be able to communicate to General and Service manager repairs necessary both verbally and in writing.
- Focus on quality service work and customer service.
- Minimal call backs.
- Organization and attention to detail in a high volume environment.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.
- Proficiency on multiple lifts.
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
- The ability to follow safety guidelines both in the workshop and when out on test rides.
- Train, mentor, and transfer skills to less experienced technicians.
- Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
- Maintain technical training (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
- Work with your teammates and assist less qualified technicians as required
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
REQUIREMENTS for Harley-Davidson Service Technician:
- Driver's License (Required)
- Motorcycle License (Required)
- Must have own tools. (*Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within 60 days of hire. See list of required tools on page three.)
- General understanding of computer systems and computer skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material
- Ability to balance and push a 500+ pound motorcycle
Qualifications and Skills for Harley-Davidson Service Technician:
- MMI background
- H-D experience preferred
- Must be able to treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- High quality standards, assuring service jobs are done right the first time.
Benefits for Harley-Davidson Service Technician:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Benefit Plan
- Employee Retail Discount
Rocky's Harley-Davidson is passionate about motorcycles, the people who ride them and the community in which we ride. We strive to engage with our H-D family in creating long-lasting relationships by offering the best experience, employing well-trained and motivated sales and service staff, promoting safe and responsible riding, and actively connecting with and giving back to the local community we serve.
*Rocky's Harley-Davidson is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants requiring accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process are encouraged to advise accordingly