8000 KM Service
- I - Inspect, and if necessary correct, clean or replace.
- L - Lubricate with specified lubricant.
- R - Replace or change.
- T - Tighten to proper torque
- A - Adjust.
- X - Perform.
- R - Change engine oil and filter.
- I - Inspect air cleaner, service as required.
- RI - Change primary chaincase lube and clean drain plug.
- I - Check and adjust rear belt.
- A - Adjust primary chain.
- I - Clutch adjustment.
- R - Change transmission lubricant and clean drain plug.
- I - Inspect brake pad linings and discs for wear.
- I - Check brake fluid reservoir levels and condition.
- I - Inspect oil lines and brake system for leaks.
- IL - Lubricate front brake hand lever, throttle control cables, clutchcontrol cables (and hand lever), and rear brake pedal bushing (if applicable).
- L - FLT models
- L - Softail models
- L- Sportster models
- AL - Springer models
- I - Check, adjust operation of enrichener, throttle control.
- I - Inspect fuel valve, lines and fittings for leaks.
- I - Check operation of all electrical equipment & switches.
- I - Check cruise control disengage switch & components.
- I - Check battery and clean connections.
- I - Change spark plugs.
- I - Check tire pressure and inspect tread.
- I - Check wheel spoke tightness.
- I - Check air suspension - pressure, operation & leakage.
- L - Lubricate hinges, latches - fuel door, tour-pak, saddlebags.
- I - Check ignition timing (XL only).
- I - Check engine idle speed.
- X - Road test.
Our skilled technicians are here to tackle any customization project for you. When it comes to quality, we use only Genuine Harley-Davidson® Motor Accessories.
Chrome Fork Assembly Installation
Genuine Motor Accessories Installation
Handlebar & Cabling Installation
Wheel Mounting & Balancing
When the factory condition isn't enough, our technicians can tune your stock motorcycle into a radical performance machine.Turn to the pros at Rocky's Harley-Davidson!
Screamin' Eagle® Performance Parts
EFI Performance Kits